What better way to experience your future new timber frame home than to spend the night and “Sleep on It”. Visit our Rental website and let us know when you would like to visit the WNC Mountains.
Whether you are retiring and relocating permanently, or thinking of a vacation/second home, we have found that there are several important key issues to consider:
- If this is to be your second home, the location should be easily accessible from your primary residence so it is not a hardship or huge expense to get there.
- You want a quiet and peaceful retreat where you can escape - a respite. Privacy, away from the hustle & bustle.
- Your mountain home should offer year round recreational activities and amenities convenient to groceries, restaurants, shops and the general necessities of life.
- The home should be comfortable and inviting to entertain family and friends -because you know they will all want to visit.
- The location of your home should be in a prime investment area. Macon County is experiencing an overall growth rate of 22.86% making it the fastest growing county in Southwestern North Carolina (area west of Asheville, North Carolina (according to the Census Bureau).
Both homes would also offer a great opportunity to purchase with friends and/or family.
So Come for a Visit and be prepared to Stay a Lifetime! Click Here to view our Rental Website.